Kmac’s Tennis Daily Fantasy Intro:
US Open Day 3 – 8/30/23
What’s up, 4Deep! US Open is a hard court tournament held in New York. These big tournaments always have huge upsets and that’s why I’m here. I tend to do well at finding the sneaky winners.
- High-owned: Paul, McDonald, Djokovic
FAVORITE HIGH PRICED PLAYS
- Djokovic DK: $11,500 – Highest priced for a reason, yes, he’s a good option, yes, he will be owned.
- Swiatek DK: $11,400 – I played her the other day and she scored 90 pts.
- Gauff DK: $10,000 – Andreeva is a sneaky one, but Gauff is too hot right now.
- Paul DK: $9,600 – Playing lights out and gonna be popular.
FAVORITE MID PRICED PLAYS
- Djere DK: $8,700 – Gaston isn’t great and I’ve been watching them both closely for the past few months. Good price here.
- Shelton DK: $7,500 – This is not the popular move, but it’s where I’m at. Thiem playing great, but he just beat Bublik BAD and I see Shelton coming into this one strong. USA.
- Eubanks DK: $8,900 – He’s a great DFS player, but he’s always highly owned (I prob won’t go here, but good price for him).
FAVORITE LOW PRICED PLAYS
- Stricker DK: $4,200 – Well, we know Rackets put Tsitsipas on probation, so here it is. Salary saver and this could be an upset.
- Vesely DK: 4,500 – Another salary saver, but this is risky. I just think both Cerundolos suck.
- RCB DK: $5,100 – I don’t know why, but he’s always at the bottom. And then he comes into big tournaments and kicks ass. He shouldn’t be this cheap.
- Wozniacki DK: $5,500 – This is one I just have that feeling about. Upset alert.
- There are a lot of matches on this slate again. Remember, on days when there are many matches, go high and go low. Get weird. And this is a wild slate, so if you have any question, just ask me.
- Contest starts 8/30/23 at 11am EST.