Kmac’s Tennis Daily Fantasy Intro:
US Open Day 4 – 8/31/23
What’s up, 4Deep! US Open is a hard court tournament held in New York. These big tournaments always have huge upsets and that’s why I’m here. I tend to do well at finding the sneaky winners.
- High-owned: HURKACZ, Isner
FAVORITE HIGH PRICED PLAYS
- Zverev DK: $11,000 – If you’re going to spend it, spend it here (I avoid Saba because of double faults).
- Keys DK: $10,300 – This is a stupid match up, and Keys is solid on every level and USA.
- Wawrinka DK: $9,400 – The better he’s gotten, the more I’ve played him. He also beat Etcheverry 3-1 at Wimbledon.
FAVORITE MID PRICED PLAYS
- Svitolina DK: $9,300 – I love her performance in big tournaments and I love even more that she’s playing Pavly. Nice spot for her.
- Hurkacz DK: $8,700 – This will be the most popular play because he is the true ace king AND he’s good. Draper is a fighter, so this will be tight. Good luck.
- Yafan Wang DK: $8,400 – Running it back on this one. I really like how she is playing even though she is playing a better ranked player.
FAVORITE LOW PRICED PLAYS
- Murray DK: $6,900 – Love him here and I loved his ownership last match. I don’t trust Dimitrov right now.
- Michelsen DK: 6,800 – This is risky and I don’t like this because I love Jarry. But I lean Michelsen here. Again, just 19 years old.
- Rinderknech DK: $5,100 – Salary saver AND Rinderknech has been playing great. He had 19 aces last match. Berrettini seems to have his groove back, but this could be an upset.
- There are a lot of matches on this slate again. Remember, on days when there are many matches, go high and go low. Get weird. And this is a wild slate, so if you have any question, just ask me @kmac in Discord.
- Contest starts 8/31/23 at 11am EST.