Kmac’s Tennis Daily Fantasy Intro:
US Open Day 2 – 8/29/23
What’s up, 4Deep! US Open is a hard court tournament held in New York. These big tournaments always have huge upsets and that’s why I’m here. I tend to do well at finding the sneaky winners.
- High-owned: Medvedev, Isner, Murray
FAVORITE HIGH PRICED PLAYS
- Zverev DK: $10,800 – Predicted to go really far in this tournament, playing great, high ace count, and I think people will go elsewhere.
- Samsonova DK: $10,200 – Absolutely killing it lately, always comes out on fire first game of a tournament, only worry is double fault trouble.
- Dimitrov DK: $10,300 – SO consistent, experience, wins BIG, and Molcan hasn’t played any hard court tournaments this year until now.
FAVORITE MID PRICED PLAYS
- Michelsen (19 years old) DK: $9,700 – Has had an awesome year and I think he’s about to show out. GO, USA!
- Purcell DK: $9,100 – I’ve been betting him and playing him at the right moments for months now. He tends to go on runs and he’s in a good place right now. O’Connell, on the other hand, is not.
- Jarry DK: $8,800 – Jarry just became a father, so yes, give me Jarry. He’s one of my favorite players to have in my lineups at times and this is a good spot.
FAVORITE LOW PRICED PLAYS
- Wang DK: $6,900 – This is a shot in the dark because I haven’t seen Wang play, but Garcia has been off and everything says Wang here. This is a good, sneaky move.
- Fils DK: 6,600 – Been watching him and playing him for months now, also. He’s determined and fights hard and I think this is a great piece to the puzzle.
- Vukic DK: $4,000 – Shot in the dark but he’s been playing great. Nice place for him especially in this big tournament. You never know.
- Duckworth DK: $6,800 – KMAC, BLUE, AJTRUTH33 pick. Editor’s Note: Fade at your own risk.
- With there being 33 matches, it’s a good idea to get some of the high-priced players in your lineup and be risky with one on the low end.
- Contest starts 8/29/23 at 11am EST.